Oh, who am I trying to kid? I’m sure I’m procrastinating and playing some Dragon Quest IV on Nintendo DS (which, by the way, is a decent enough game, but it does an absolutely horrendous job of steering you to the next part of the quest).
Anywho, I likely won’t get much time for blogging or warhammer in general, but I have queued up a few posts to fire off in my absence. I plan on spending most of my time doing work, but if I get the chance, I’ll be checking out:
- The 4th of July fireworks
- The Smithsonian: Air & Space Museum (at a normal pace)
- 5 Guys (someone told me they have fabulous burgers)
- Ray’s Hellburger (I know they have good burgers)
- and if I play my cards right, it sounds like I might have a game lined up with Drathmere, the mastermind behind the original 40k Hobby Blog (accept no imitations)
- and, maybe I’ll even finish that technical manual…
Again, if anyone has any suggestions of things to do (that don’t require a car) in DC for the month of July, I’m all ears…
DC cherry blossom image from Destination 360.