As of the time I’m writing this post, $10 will get you 30 models (plus some Forgeworld bitz) shipped to you for free! This includes tons of current edition figures that are brand new on the sprue, and a bunch of classic OOP models from 20 years ago. That’s somewhere in the ballpark of 95% retail prices with free shipping.
I’m not sure why the prices are so low–maybe I listed them poorly, but whatever the case, it’s an opportunity for you to grab some models at unbelievable prices. Granted, the auctions still had 24 hours left (about 12 left at the time this post actually goes live), so that may change a bit, but I suspect there are going to be at least a few insane deals at the end of the bidding. The point being, there are a bunch of great models out there selling for dirt cheap.
Some of the best deals available are:
- A perfect condition Eldar Farseer for just one penny!
- All of the Liber Chaotica chaos fluff books in pristine condition for only $5.50 each!
- Rogue Trader Era Chaos Terminators (been out of print for 20 years) for around $1 each!
- Well painted Vindicare Assassin for Demonhunters or Witch Hunters for only $3.25!
- Forgeworld Terminator shoulderpads (still on the sprue) for just $0.25 per pad!!!
- Some spectacularly painted Eldar all for far less than their unpainted retailvalues. This includes some Fire Dragons, Howling Banshees, Dark Reapers, Striking Scorpions, a Farseer, an Avatar, and more…
Yeah, there’s an ulterior motive for me to send you to my own ebay auctions, but trust me, you won’t find better deals than this anywhere. Below you’ll find some of the pictures of the stuff that’s for sale (as well as on the sidebar for the site).
You won’t want to miss out…