My scout transport is now complete. Yeah, I know it’s far from perfect (and a more than a little arrogant), but it was a catchy title.
You can click any of the pictures below for more detailed shots.
Things that worked:
I wanted to put something in there to to the speeder as a scout vehicle. As a result, I put in some camo to match my sniper cloaks. I’m really pleased with how this turned out.
For some reason, I love the Aquilla on the front of the craft.
The magnetized weapons underneath are the result of the fact that I didn’t have the proper scout models to use as passengers. They’re quick and easy, and I like the look.
Things that didn’t:
I’m tried using black-lining to bring out the features of the drivers face, but I really prefer my original style. He doesn’t look bad like this–he just doesn’t match–so in the future, I’ll stick with the old style.
I wasn’t a fan of the stabilizer that hangs from the landspeeders. Actually, the look is alright–I just hate that they take up more foam for transportation. As a result, I did without.
I don’t think I did a good job with the caution stripes. I’ll work on ’em in the future.
Well, at least I’m finished. Now, onto the next project!