You can find this list at my new Trading page located here: http:www.warhammer39999.com/trading/.
Currently my want list is pretty much solidified, but my haves list is a bit of a work in progress. I just went out and spent $40 on new bitz boxes in an attempt to get organized, but I haven’t yet completed the process. I do have a vague handle on some of the more current stuff I have, but really, only a small piece of what I have made the list. Because of this, I’d encourage anyone who had something I was looking for, but wanted an unlisted item in return to post a reply or shoot me an email. I’m sure we can work out a deal.
For a general list of the bitz I have:
- WHFB: Skeletons & Zombies
- Eldar 3rd & 4th edition metals. I also have a slough of decently painted eldar that I need to get rid of–though they’re technically not bitz. I expect to list them on ebay before too long, but until then they make fine trade fodder.
- Marine bits. I’ve been collecting Ultramarines for years, and I must have between 30-40 unassembled marines, 30+ terminators, and 50+ metal scouts of all varieties. This is really the bulk of my fodder.
- Some IG (plastic catachans, metal talarans, and some OOP beret’d stormtroopers)
- Some limited editions (Christmas Captain, Emporer’s Champions, Female Commissar, and some bitz from the Iwo Jima diarama)
- And a bitz box that’s coming up on fifteen years old. From what I can tell, about every army is represented in that box in one form or another.
So, again, I encourage you to check out my trading page and, if you don’t see what you’re looking for, give me a ring. It doesn’t hurt to ask. 🙂